Ticket master question

Ici on parle de NHL, et uniquement de NHL
cast

Ticket master question

Message par cast » ven. 30 sept. 2016 10:15

Bonjour,

Y a t'il quelqu'un qui a déjà pris des billets via ce site?.

En effet j'ai commandé 3 billets pour des matchs de NHL.
Pour le premier j'ai pu l'imprimer sans problème (le match est le 18 octobre)
Les 2 autres par contre le 22 et le 25 octobre il y a soit disant un delai.

Voici le message : IMPORTANT ALERT : There is a delivery delay on this event. Please check the Event Detail Page for information on when the delay will be lifted. Once the delay has been lifted, your tickets will be available via your selected delivery method.

Au cas ou je n'arrive pas à imprimer mes billets je me demande si avec le reçu, la réference de ticketmaster et la place suffise à récuperer mon billet à la caisse ?

Merci d'avance pour votre retour. ;)

Droopy

Re: Ticket master question

Message par Droopy » ven. 30 sept. 2016 11:07

Bonjour,
J'ai pris des billets il y a plusieurs mois pour un match de NFL à Londres et ils n'ont été envoyés que 2 semaines avant l'événement.
Ticket Master doit attendre que la NFL (NHL dans ton cas) fournisse les billets originaux (papiers ou dématérialisés) avant de pouvoir les redistribuer.
Sauf erreur ils te conseillent de les contacter si tu n'as rien eu 5 jours avant le match.
Séverin

Doug

Message par Doug » ven. 30 sept. 2016 13:53

Don't worry bud, you'll get your tickets, it always does that. They won't let you in with just a receipt though.

cast

Message par cast » ven. 30 sept. 2016 14:29

Doug a écrit :Don't worry bud, you'll get your tickets, it always does that. They won't let you in with just a receipt though.
Yeah but if I can't print my ticket and the only thing that I have is the proof of the payment with the reference of ticket master I hope that will be ok.
Otherwise I will slam everyone in Nashville or St louis to be sure to have my ticket :D

Doug

Message par Doug » ven. 30 sept. 2016 14:59

cast a écrit :
Doug a écrit :Don't worry bud, you'll get your tickets, it always does that. They won't let you in with just a receipt though.
Yeah but if I can't print my ticket and the only thing that I have is the proof of the payment with the reference of ticket master I hope that will be ok.
Otherwise I will slam everyone in Nashville or St louis to be sure to have my ticket :D
Ya Nashville tends to be slow, last year they released the tickets a couple of days prior to the game, I had to get it printed at the hotel.. Anyway, I hope you'll get that sorted out and you'll enjoy the games! :D

cast

Message par cast » ven. 30 sept. 2016 15:17

Doug a écrit :
cast a écrit :
Ya Nashville tends to be slow, last year they released the tickets a couple of days prior to the game, I had to get it printed at the hotel.. Anyway, I hope you'll get that sorted out and you'll enjoy the games! :D
For the predators Ticket I took

Mobile
Go mobile, the easiest way in! Just show your ticket on your phone.

The thing is that the application is not available in switzerland.
I hope that I can download the app in the US and have my ticket ready for the game.

Anyway I have already Blackhawks, Titans and Blues Tickets ;)

Doug

Message par Doug » ven. 30 sept. 2016 19:24

cast a écrit :For the predators Ticket I took

Mobile

I hope that I can download the app in the US and have my ticket ready for the game.

You should be fine with that. Sounds like a nice trip you've got planned there! I just hope the Titans are playing a good team if you want to see some real football :lol:

cast

Message par cast » ven. 30 sept. 2016 20:21

Doug a écrit :

Mobile

You should be fine with that. Sounds like a nice trip you've got planned there! I just hope the Titans are playing a good team if you want to see some real football :lol:
They will play the Colts.

I can't see my favorite team play near chicago or Nashville but for what I have seen on thurday night yesterday I maybe forget the dolphins and take the seahawks or the lions :D

Doug

Message par Doug » ven. 30 sept. 2016 20:30

cast a écrit :
Doug a écrit :

Mobile

They will play the Colts.

I can't see my favorite team play near chicago or Nashville but for what I have seen on thurday night yesterday I maybe forget the dolphins and take the seahawks or the lions :D
Well, you'll get to see Luck. Ya I wouldn't be optimistic rooting for the Dolphins :lol: :lol: The Lions are my team! ;) I don't think they'll make the playoffs this year though... But we'll see, hopefully I'm wrong.

Répondre